The Karing Card Club is the brainchild of Kendra at Kreative Creationz, and I'm honored to be a part of this fabulous card exchange that is meant to encourage one another through snail mail. I love snail mail - both sending and receiving it. It's so nice to check the mail and have something just for me, that was sent with love.
Want to be a part of this awesome monthly card exchange? Here are the details:
- I'm co-hosting with two fabulous ladies & fellow bloggers - Kendra from Kreative Creationz and Jacqueline from Project Purse Club
- Each month, we'll have a sign-up form and will pair up lovely people to send store-bought or handmade cards to one another.
- We will also have a monthly theme for our card exchange.
Easy, right? So, here's what you need to do:
- Go HERE to sign up for the March card exchange NO LATER THAN MARCH 15TH
- Look for an email on March 17th notifying you of your partner
- Make or purchase a card
- Mail it
- Smile :)
On the first Saturday of each month, beginning April 6th, I will co-host a linky party where you can show off your cards - both those you sent and those you received. Cool beans, right?
So, if you're in (and seriously, why wouldn't you be in?), sign up and spread the word! Share on Twitter using #karecard.