I'm not one to toot my own horn, so I asked for a little help on today's prompt. My sweet daughter Marley wrote her list and gave it to me, so I'll share with you today what makes me awesome in her eyes:
1. Fun to hang out with.
2. Excellent car trips.
3. Funny (goofy) - comes up with good jokes.
4. Makes great food/desserts.
5. Cares about you.
6. Takes cool pictures.
7. Likes to do things like go to a water park, go shopping, or just play board games.
8. Makes cool and fun crafts.
9. Reads books/tells stories.
10. She LOVES me and Mark!
Miss Marley sure makes me sound awesome, even if I don't always feel awesome :) (Thanks baby girl! Love you more!)