Hello party people!!! It's time once again for Mission: Monthly Medium here on One Tough Mother! WOOT WOOT!!!
Today I am joined by the lovely and fabulous Vanessa from DIY180! Vanessa shares all things crafty on her blog, so please stop by and say "hello"!
Ready to party? Let's get to it!
February's craft medium is Wood. Pallet wood projects are all the rage right now, but you can link up anything made using wood! I can't wait to see what your crafty little selves have made this month. I've got a project in the works that I'll be sharing later this week, but for now, let's get this party started shall we?!
- Follow One Tough Mother and my co-host via our RSS feeds or any of our social media platforms (links in sidebar)
- Link back to One Tough Mother with a text link or by grabbing the button below
- Link to your blog post, not your home page
- Please no Etsy shops, giveaways, or other linky parties
- Share the love - visit others and invite your friends!
Link up all of your awesome wood projects below! This linky will be open for one week, so if you need some inspiration to make your own wood project and link it up later, try checking out our Wood Projects Pinterest Board (click the image below):