I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see all of your memories! I shared several of my pictures with you yesterday, so be sure to check them out.
We had a 5-day long party last week and had some GREAT links, like these:
Jingle Bracelet/Ornament by Creativity My Passion
(My daughter and I made a few of these over Thanksgiving - thanks for the idea!)
Our Thanksgiving was so wonderful and relaxing - much needed! I hope yours was as well. Now it's back to reality...
For this week's linky party, share your Thanksgiving pictures!
Remember the rules:
- Invite other bloggers to link up PLEASE!!! :)
- Link to your post, not your home page (No linky parties, giveaways, or shops please!)
- Link back to my blog - either display my cute little One Tough Mother button or a text link
- Stick to the theme - this week: THANKSGIVING PICTURES!
- Leave love behind - visit and comment on as many other links as possible - at least 2-3
- Party closes at midnight Wednesday - so link up!