I am thankful...
- to all of YOU who take the time to stop by and read this blog
- to all of YOU who linked up at this week's Linky Party :)
- to have my phenomenal husband, daughter, and mother loving and supporting me
- to be learning a really cool new skill (I'll be sharing more later!!!)
- to be blessed with a creative bone, and to finally have an outlet to share it (this blog - YAY!)
I'm thankful for lots of other great stuff, but I'll spare you from a long-winded blog post. I want to introduce a couple things to you, and I'm going to expand on them in the days to come. I just want you to start getting your thinking (and "thanking") caps on!
Start thinking about who you are thankful for in your life. Make a little list...shoot for 30. Make a list of these fabulous people in your life and write a little blurb next to their name about why you're thankful for them.
Keep your list handy, work on it over the next few days, and come back Monday with your list ready to go!
Start getting your family excited about Thanksgiving by talking about what you're thankful for, not just who.
Get some supplies together, and come back next Thursday with these things:
- Piece of canvas, at least 8 x 10
- Acrylic paint in fall colors
- A couple sheets of 8.5" x 11" cardstock
- Color printer
- Glue dots or 2-sided tape
Getting curious yet? Good! That means you'll be back next week!
So, I'm taking the weekend off from blogging - this week has been INSANE so I'm playing catch-up. See you next week!!!