Hello beautiful bloggers! I don't know about you, but I am loving this crisp, cool air here in the Atlanta, GA area. Fall is definitely in the air!
Which means, Thanksgiving is only a few weeks away! I hope you had a fabulous Halloween yesterday. We had tons of trick-or-treater's, and I loved seeing all of their cute costumes!
We've got a lot going on in our home right now...busy, busy. But, I still have time to party, and I hope you do, too! I hope you'll link up something lovely and fall-ish - Halloween costumes from last night, Thanksgiving goodies, or anything like that.
Here's what I've created lately - check it out:
Hey, by the way, we're on Facebook! I like you, so why don't you pop over and "Like" me? :)
Now, how 'bout a little linky party? You know the rules, but just in case we have any newbies, here they are again:
- Invite other bloggers to link up PLEASE!!! :)
- Link to your post, not your home page (No linky parties, giveaways, or shops please!)
- Link back to my blog - either display my cute little One Tough Mother button or a text link
- Stick to the theme - this week: Halloween, Fall, or Thanksgiving!!!
- Leave love behind - visit and comment on as many other links as possible - at least 2-3
- Party closes at midnight Wednesday - so link up!